Bird&bee has been operating for 20 years as a family office advisor to ultra high-net-worth individuals and families in Belgium. In addition to the classic tasks of a family office, it has distinguished itself in recent years more by trans-generational wealth planning. Due to the increasing demand for independent investment advice and family office support, they are now looking for a motivated and ambitious right-hand (wo)man.
More and more wealthy families are looking for an independent advisor to guide and support them in all aspects in order to preserve, grow and pass on the fortune to the next generation, while keeping a transgenerational vision in mind. Because the succession of a large family wealth requires a multi-disciplinary approach, Bird&bee is looking for an associate to support them in the execution of their tasks towards her client-families. Bird&bee always wants to be the best in its specific niche and grow with its families.
As associate family officer, you will initially assume the following task:
- Preparing monthly asset statements for our clients
- Monitoring the financial markets
- Reading reports (both from private and public markets) and conclusions, and formulating advice
- Sourcing and screening of new investment opportunities
- Analysing listed companies as well as funds (public and private market)
- Onboarding of funds and KYC of the various financial parties
- Reviewing contracts and proposals for improvement
- Preparation of presentations
- You hold a Master’s degree in a financial, legal and/or engineering discipline
- You are a self-starter and independent thinker with strong problem-solving, analytical and
- You have an affinity with financial markets and have experience with investing (preferably private
- You play with excel and data sheets
- Post-PhD industry or academic experience is a plus
- You can work independently, and are eager to learn
- You are punctual, accurate and meticulous both in your organization and in your results
- Alignment with our values: discretion, excellence, independence, joy
What we offer you
Bird&bee is at the forefront of family office and has been active in Belgium for 20 years. At Bird&bee, we
always improve our services in function of the client-family. Bird&bee’s clients have the highest demands
and expectations when delivering our services. Bird&bee is in Formula 1 in its domain. There is no margin
for error nor delay for delivery. You can contribute to the growth of Bird&bee. There is also plenty of room for your personal growth to become a full-fledged family officer in time. As their right hand, you will also have the opportunity to think strategically about the family office and its clients.
We attach great importance to being able to combine private and professional life. The corporate culture
is primarily based on trust and autonomy. The way of working is hybrid and output-based. There is a
healthy balance between telecommuting and “onsite” work in the office.
Take control of your career and take advantage of the opportunities for individual development offered
to you. We offer you an attractive salary package that you can partly put together yourself according to
your own needs, with numerous fringe benefits on top. We offer you room for personal growth, training,
networking and connection. Bird&bee cultivates an environment where ambition is encouraged.
Send your resume along with a motivation letter to email@example.com.