Integra Partners (www.integra.fund) is a private equity fund manager founded end of 2018, managing
a fund of more than 330 million euro, supported by a network of more than 200 entrepreneurs, family
offices and institutional investors. Our small and dynamic team currently consists out of 8
professionals with a broad experience and has its offices in Zwijnaarde (Ghent).
Integra Partners combines investments in local SMEs, investments in international private equity
funds and co-investments with these funds, giving it a differentiated and unique place on the Belgian
You are an energetic, entrepreneurial person with a can-do attitude. You have an analytical mindset,
you are eager to learn and a team player with strong communication skills. Finally, you like to work in
a no-nonsense and pleasant environment. You are available for a duration of at least 6 months.
- Perform analysis on investment opportunities and draft investment notes
- Conduct market research and screen sectors
- Identify potential (add-on) investment opportunities
- Support the follow-up of current portfolio companies
- Assist in the fund reporting
- You are currently enrolled or recently graduated in a Master course with an analytical or
- Strong academic or extra-curricular track record
- First experience / internship in investment banking or strategy consulting recommended (but
not a must)
- Proficient in Dutch and English (oral and written)
- Able to analyse market, business and financial information, with strong synthesis skills
- Solid knowledge of financial modelling, Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Team player with good communication skills
- Sense of humour
A unique possibility to gain professional experience in private equity on a Belgian and international
level. You can count on a high level of coaching and time invested in you.
Send your CV, motivation letter and availability to Leonard Soenen at email@example.com. After a
first screening you will be invited for an interview and case study.