M&A Analyst Internship
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the
latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and
inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs,
you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network
of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
EY Strategy and Transactions provides services within the domain of mergers and acquisitions, private and
public offerings, valuations, business modelling, due diligence and financial consulting. Through our
independent position with respect to lenders, investors, and investment bankers, our team of professionals
is ideally placed to successfully support corporate transactions. M&A Advisory assists clients in
acquisitions or divestments by planning, preparing and executing the transaction. We combine our global
reach and leading sector expertise to create a powerful execution team, providing valuable market insights
and unparalleled access to market players and finance providers.
Your key responsibilities
As an intern, you will be involved in:
- Conducting in-depth research on specific companies and sectors in Belgium and abroad;
- Preparation of prospection and contribution to pitches;
- Contribution to the preparation of information memoranda, teasers and other (marketing)
- Working on company valuations;
- Financial analysis and business plan modeling;
- Assistance in live sell- and buy-side M&A processes
What are we looking for
We recruit and develop interns with intellectual curiosity, strong analytical skills, creativity, attention to
detail, and the capacity to look beyond the numbers, which allows us to help our clients during key
milestone decisions in the lifetime of a company.
More concretely, we are looking for people that meet the following:
- You are looking for an internship as part of your study program or, if already graduated, as a ‘BIS’
- You are a Master’s student or you have obtained a Master’s diploma, preferably with a background
in Economics, Finance, Business Engineering or Commercial Sciences;
- You are available for a minimum period of 4 months and a maximum period of 6 months. Please
communicate your availability in your cover letter;
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and have excellent written and spoken knowledge of English;
- You are a born team player, critical, curious and results-oriented.
What’s in it for you?
- You will join a dynamic team of 15 M&A professionals, genuinely passionate about deals, within
a leading global professional services firm;
- You will learn on the job by working with experienced professionals in our team, who will take on
an active coaching role.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Join us in building a better working world.
Apply here: EY | Jobs and Careers (yello.co)