Lincoln International is seeking an Analyst to join our rapidly growing, entrepreneurial M&A practice in our Brussels office.
Since the opening of our Brussels office in 2019 Lincoln International has grown rapidly to become one of the leading M&A advisors in Belgium, having advised on >35 deals with a transaction value in excess of €5bn covering a broad range of sectors.
You will become an integral part of a dynamic team of seasoned investment bankers offering a steep learning curve and a rare opportunity to fully contribute to the successful origination and execution of M&A transactions.
Successful candidates have strong analytical and interpersonal skills, have a strong desire to develop those skills further and are motivated by the prospect of further building a leading M&A advisory firm in Belgium.
• You will conduct market, industry and company research
• You will carry out company and financial analyses, including valuations
• You will support in the preparation and marketing phase of M&A transactions: drafting of teasers, information memorandums, management presentations
• You will facilitate the due diligence phase
• You will support in the generation of new business opportunities
• You will play a key role in leading and coaching a team of interns
• Prior experience in M&A
• Practical and hands-on grasp of all stages of an M&A process
• Excellent analytical skills and business acumen with strong attention to detail
• Strong corporate finance skills with fluency in all key valuation methods
• Confidence, strong communication skills and an outgoing manner, desire to succeed in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
• Flexibility, reliability and stamina
• Fluency in Dutch and English, professional working proficiency in French is considered as a plus
• An Analyst position in our successful Brussels team
• Being an integral part of a dynamic, growing and entrepreneurial team of >900 seasoned investment bankers across the globe
• Steep learning curve in corporate finance, valuation and strategic thinking
• Broad international exposure to a vast array of industries and clients
• Significant exposure to an entrepreneurial team of seasoned investment bankers with flat hierarchies
• A rare opportunity to fully contribute to the origination and execution of M&A transactions
• The opportunity to make a valued contribution and have an impact
We look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter through this link.
For more information about Lincoln International and its Benelux M&A practice, please visit our website.