Lincoln International is seeking an Associate to join our rapidly growing, entrepreneurial M&A practice in our Brussels office.
Since the opening of our Brussels office in 2019 Lincoln International has grown rapidly to become one of the leading M&A advisors in Belgium, having advised on >35 deals with a transaction value in excess of €5bn covering a broad range of sectors.
You will become an integral part of a dynamic team of seasoned investment bankers offering a steep learning curve and a rare opportunity to fully contribute to the successful origination and execution of M&A transactions.
Successful candidates have strong analytical and interpersonal skills, have a strong desire to develop those skills further and are motivated by the prospect of further building a leading M&A advisory firm in Belgium.
• You will take a lead role in the preparation of marketing documents such as teasers, information memorandums and management presentations
• You will play an active role in handling the process management including buyer handling and due diligence
• You will perform financial analyses and valuations
• You will support in the generation of new business opportunities
• You will play an active role in coaching and training a team of junior bankers and interns
• >3 years of experience in Investment Banking
• Thorough understanding of all stages of an M&A process
• Excellent analytical skills and business acumen with strong attention to detail
• Strong corporate finance skills with fluency in all key valuation methods
• Confidence, strong communication skills and an outgoing manner, desire to succeed in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
• Flexibility, reliability and stamina
• Fluency in Dutch and English, professional working proficiency in French is considered as a plus
• An Associate position in our successful Brussels team
• Being an integral part of a dynamic, growing and entrepreneurial team of >900 seasoned investment bankers across the globe
• Steep learning curve in corporate finance, valuation and strategic thinking
• Broad international exposure to a vast array of industries and clients
• Significant exposure to an entrepreneurial team of seasoned investment bankers with flat hierarchies
• A rare opportunity to fully contribute to the origination and execution of M&A transactions
• The opportunity to make a valued contribution and have an impact