Lincoln International is a leading international and independent mid-market investment bank with over 700 employees in 22 offices worldwide. We advise public and private corporations, private equity as well as private individuals on Mergers & Acquisitions, debt raisings and restructurings. With its origins in Chicago, Lincoln International is today the fastest growing global mid-market investment bank.
Lincoln International has a dedicated office in Brussels since 2019, where we have rapidly established a leading M&A advisory practice.
Since the opening of our office, we have advised on >30 transactions for a total consideration of >€4.0bn for a broad range of leading Benelux and global private equity houses, as well as numerous blue-chip corporate clients and business founders. We operate truly globally with the bulk of our transactions involving cross-border M&A.
• Conducting market, industry and company research
• Carrying out company analyses including valuations
• Preparing pitches and marketing documents
• Supporting in the preparation phase of deal execution, e.g. drafting of information memoranda, teasers,
identification of potential buyers
• Assisting in the due diligence phase of a transaction
• A strong interest in M&A confirmed through studies and ideally prior internships
• A critical mind, business acumen and attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, coupled with excellent interpersonal skills
• An assertive and self-motivated stance and the desire to succeed in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
• An excellent ability to work in teams combined with a good sense of humour
• Native Dutch and fluency in English – which will be essential, knowledge of French is considered a plus
• An intern position in our Brussels office
• Being an integral part of a dynamic, entrepreneurial team of seasoned investment bankers
• Steep learning curve in corporate finance, valuation and strategic thinking
• Broad exposure to a vast array of industries and clients
• The opportunity to fully contribute to the successful origination and execution of M&A transactions