Private Equity Internship
About Legia Capital
Legia Capital is a private investment company that participates in small and medium-sized companies
with an industrial profile that are in a phase of consolidation, internationalization and/or developing new
markets. Our objective is to enable entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial managers to write a growth story
and create value. We invest from a strategic perspective, without a prior exit strategy and the
accompanying pressure to pursue a quick sale. We differentiate ourselves from other private equity firms
through our hands-on approach where we aim to support our investments on a weekly basis and assist
them with strategic, financial and growth projects. We invest in companies with a B2B footprint and an
EBITDA between €1.5m and €6m. Currently we are involved in 8 portfolio companies in Belgium as well
as the Netherlands.
Legia Capital consists of a young team of three people with diverse backgrounds ranging from corporate
finance and private equity to strategy consulting. Our offices are located in Ghent, nearby the highway
and accessible by public transport.
Legia Capital offers students the opportunity to gain experience in the Private Equity sector. For a period
between 6 weeks and 6 months you will be an integral part of the investment team and collaborate on:
▪ Analyzing financials and valuation of potential acquisition targets;
▪ In-depth research on strategy, market dynamics and competition of potential targets;
▪ Ad-hoc analyses for existing portfolio companies (add-on acquisitions, sector trends, etc.);
▪ Support the team during due diligence, negotiations and contract work for ongoing deals;
▪ Monitor the performance of existing participations and assist in the implementation of our
The internship can take place during the summer months as well as during the academic year.
We strongly prefer profiles who identify with the following competencies:
▪ MBA or Masters in Commercial Engineering, Applied economics or Economics;
▪ Strong interest in Corporate Finance and Private equity;
▪ Passion for entrepreneurship;
▪ Dynamic and inquisitive team-player with strong social skills;
▪ Analytical mindset and pragmatic approach;
We offer you
The opportunity to gain a first professional experience in a fast growing and close-knit player with lots of
learning opportunities, professional guidance and a good working atmosphere.
If you are interested, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with your CV and motivation
letter. Candidates who meet the criteria will be invited for an interview as part of the recruitment process.