Private Equity Internship
Who are we?
Gain.pro is on a mission to serve everyone across the globe who wants to find, understand and track
Our market leading SaaS platform combines the best technology, research and user experience to
provide our customers with a strong competitive advantage. 1000’s of users across major investors
such as CVC, Cinven and Bain Capital, M&A Advisors Lazard, Rothschild and Perella Weinberg and
consultants McKinsey, Bain and BCG take advantage of our cutting-edge algorithms and local for local
research teams to provide them with private company analysis, in-depth reports in niche markets and
strategic insights into PE investment behavior – all while giving us an industry leading NPS of >70.
Founded in 2018 by a team with careers in private equity, technology and consulting, we are a
fast-growing, remote first scale-up with hubs in Frankfurt, Amsterdam, London and Warsaw.
France & Benelux team expansion
France is the 2nd largest PE market in Europe and has been one of our main focuses since 2021. Our
ambition for 2023 is to reach critical mass in terms of coverage to support all our clients on the
French market. It has become time to win over our addressable market in all targeted segments,
building on the important client wins from 2022. The Private Equity Intelligence France & Benelux
team led by Marlon de Kock is expected to continue growing in 2023.
What will you do?
● Profile and analyse businesses by collecting and processing their financials along with
drawing up business, market, ownership and M&A track record overviews
● Form integrated views on platform and add-on deal opportunities for leading private equity
clients across Europe, with our technology supporting and enriching your insights
● Support research initiatives and learn about specific niche sectors we analyse on a weekly
● Support side projects for research purposes (e.g. long lists)
What do we offer?
● High-growth fintech scale-up with an international footprint
● Competitive compensation package
● Unmatched learning and career preparation opportunities for private equity, investment
banking or consulting
● Clear development path supported by lots of coaching and a feedback-driven approach
● Flexibility to work remotely and leeway around exam periods or deadlines
● Fun working atmosphere with company-wide outings and events
● Culture of trust, ownership and standard of excellence
● You liked your time at Gain.pro and you are now relocating to a different country for
university? No problem, you can continue supporting us from your new location.
● Already finished studying? Top performers can qualify for full-time positions to support our
● Different plans? That’s OK, your time with us will have been a great step towards private
equity, investment banking or consulting.
What do you need to join us?
● Experience – You are a Master or 3rd-year Bachelor student with internship experience in
private equity, investment banking or strategy consulting
● Education – You have consistently achieved excellent results from a leading university in
economics, business or a quantitative field
● Investment enthusiasm – You showcase a strong interest in finance and appreciate
world-class investment research and in-depth analyses
● Languages – You are fluent in French and/or English
● Availability – You are available for at least 80 working days (working student role) / 4-6
months (full-time internship)
Does this sound like a perfect match? We are proud of our wonderful product and believe it has lots
of potential. We are growing fast and having fun while building our platform and company. Does this
sound interesting? Reach out – we are excited to get to know you!
Apply via the link to our career website: https://gainpro.recruitee.com/o/private-equity-intelligence-analyst-france-parttime-internship
In case of any questions, do not hesitate to contact our Campus Recruiter: Ewa Ślubowska (firstname.lastname@example.org).