As a Valuation Consultant, you determine the value of assets taking into account economic, financial and
property related characteristics. You accompany our clients (investors, foreign investment funds, financial
institutions, public organizations) in the valuation process of their assets and advise them in order to
maintain or improve their portfolio.
You will be working in a multi-disciplinary team of real estate professionals, dedicated to valuing a large
variety of assets including offices, retail, logistic & industrial buildings, residential & leisure properties. We
count amongst our clients: property investors, Belgian REITs (GVV-SIR), foreign investment funds, financial
institutions, and public organizations.
Let’s have a chat with one of your future colleagues.
Your responsibilities will include
• Carry out the valuations with the support and market knowledge of other team members and the
other service lines of CBRE
• Draft valuation reports
• Analyze financial property-related data and cash-flow projections
• Liaise with our clients on a daily basis in order to provide critical feedback and market knowledge
• Actively participate in the business development of the department
• You have a master’s degree in economics, finance, technical studies or equivalent with previous
professional experience (at least 2 years) in consulting, audit, or similar positions
• You are Dutch speaking. Proficiency in English is crucial, French is considered as a plus
• You combine strong analytical skills with a “hands-on” and entrepreneurial attitude
• You are fast learning, a team player with good presentation skills and attention to detail
• You treat information with utmost discretion and confidentiality
• Continued training which will give you the chance to build a strong understanding of the different
types of commercial real estate assets (offices, retail, logistics, residential, …)
• A chance to acquire in-depth knowledge of financial valuation methodology techniques and all legal
aspects of the real estate business
• An opportunity to broaden your knowledge of the real estate market in collaboration with all other
renowned service lines of CBRE (Capital Markets, Advisory & Transaction Services, Corporate
• A challenging position in a dynamic, young, and stimulating international working environment
• A very nice workplace with the best office view in Brussels, surrounded with the best colleagues
• Permanent full-time contract with a competitive remuneration package and challenging career
opportunities within the worldwide leader in commercial real estate services
CBRE is the world’s largest commercial real estate services firm.
We provide fully integrated, tailor-made asset and property services based on our local expertise and global
network. We advise property owners, investors, and occupiers on every aspect of their real estate strategy
and assist them in developing, buying, selling, financing, leasing, valuing, and managing their assets
For more information, please visit our website.